Skip to content
The Big Sandwichita
Jump to recipe
- 1 pack Weber Just Add Juice™ – Original BBQ Marinade
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 8 oz boneless pork loin
- 1 medium onion, julienne style
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 12" French Bread, toasted
- BBQ Sour Cream (see recipe below)
BBQ Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Weber Just Add Juice™ – Original BBQ Marinade
- 1 Tbsp tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine marinade mix with tomato juice in a resealable plastic bag, mix well.
- Add pork and onions, turning to coat. Place sealed bag in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove pork and onions, and discard remaining marinade. Grill on preheated cooking grates.
- Place pork chops, onions, shredded lettuce and tomatoes on French bread loaf. Drizzle with BBQ Sour Cream.