Mock Steak Soup
Category Weber Soups
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 10 cups beef stock
- 1 Tbsp Weber® Steak & Chop Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Tone’s® Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Granulated Garlic
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups diced tomatoes
- 3 cups diced potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, diced
- Melt butter in a stock pot, then whisk in the flour. Cook and stir constantly for about 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the beef stock to the pot 2 cups at a time, and stir until it has thickened.
- Add the Weber® Steak & Chop Seasoning, Tone’s® Parsley Flakes and Tone’s® Granulated Garlic.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook and stir until browned. Add it to the soup. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.