T-Bone Steak Baby!
Category Weber Woody
- T-Bone steak, many as needed
- Weber Steak N Chop Seasoning
- Vegetable oil
- Making great steak is so easy, because the steak was great the second you bought it!
- Take the steak out of the fridge 20 to 30 minutes before you plan on cooking it. This lets it come to room temperature so the inside cooks evenly.
- Light your grill. We want HIGH HEAT! All the way up on your gas, or as hot as you can get your charcoal.
- When your grill is ready, lightly baste the steak with the vegetable oil on both sides, and then shake on the Weber Steak N Chop Seasoning. Don't be afraid to give it a nice liberal dose on both sides.
- Put your steaks on the grill over the direct heat for 4 to 5 minutes, turn them, put a pat of butter on top of each one, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes more. This will be a nice medium rare. Remove from the grill to a foil lined cake pan, and cover with foil. Let the steaks rest for at least 5 minutes, and serve!