|1 bag||crushed tortilla chips|
|1 lb||shredded iceberg lettuce|
|8 ounces||diced tomatoes|
|8 ounces||diced green onions|
|8 ounces||pickled jalapeños, diced|
|16 ounces||sour cream|
|1 tsp||Tone’s® Dried Cilantro|
|3 tbsp||Tone’s® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning|
|16 oz||ground beef|
|8 oz||shredded cheddar cheese|
1. Heat large skillet on medium heat.
2. Cook ground beef well done. Drain grease and discard.
3. Add 2 tbsp of Tone’s® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning to beef and mix toughly. Place in refrigerator to cool.
4. Mix Tone’s® Dried Cilantro and remaining Tone’s® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning with sour cream.
5. In a large clear glass bowl, begin to layer chips, seasoned beef, lettuce, sour cream and veggies, continue this method until all items fill bowl. Top with salsa and cheddar cheese. Yum!