|1||18in loaf bread|
|4||hotdogs, brats or smoked sausage|
|2 Tbsp||vegetable oil|
|4 oz||onions, fine diced|
|4 oz||peppers, fine diced|
|1 Tbsp||brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning|
|8 oz||crushed potato chips|
1. In large skillet heat vegetable oil. Add onions, peppers and Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning cook until vegetables are tender.
2. Add brown sugar, ketchup and mustard. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove and set aside for sandwich.
4. Grill sausages until nice and brown.
5. Split rolls length wise. Cut sausages length wise as well. Place sausages on entire length of roll end to end. Top with onion and pepper mix cover with crushed chips and top layer of roll. Slice in 4” slices and enjoy!