|12||medium red potatoes|
|1/2 cup||olive oil|
|2 tsp||Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning|
|1/4 tsp||Tone’s® Parsley Flakes|
|1 Tbsp||lemon juice|
|Tone’s® Sea Salt (to taste)|
1. In a medium pot, boil potatoes in salted water until firm.
2. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. When cool, slice potatoes about ¼ inch thick.
4. Heat skillet on low heat. Add olive oil, sliced potatoes and Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning.
5. Cook until nice and golden brown.
6. Add lemon juice sprinkle with Tone’s® Parsley Flakes and serve.
Great with roasted chicken or grilled meats. Enjoy!