|1 pound||fresh asparagus|
|1-2 Tbsp||extra virgin olive oil|
|1 Tbsp||Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning|
|1/3 Cup||Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped|
|1/4 Cup||freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
1. Preheat grill for high heat. If using a grill pan on the stove, heat pan on medium/high heat. Turn on vent over stove.
2. Rinse asparagus and break or cut off the tough bottom ends.
3. Coat asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle the Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning onto asparagus.
4. Grill the seasoned asparagus for 5-10 minutes until nicely charred and fork tender.
5. Toss with the olives and Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.