Category Tones Soups
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground beef, chicken OR turkey
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce OR ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Tone's Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Tone's Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Tone's salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalepeno pepper, optional
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat; add onions and bell pepper. Cook until onions and peppers are soft, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add ground beef; continue cooking until beef is browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer over medium heat 10 minutes; serve hot.