Easy Slow Cooked Chicken & Gravy
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Tone’s Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Tone’s Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Tone’s Black Pepper
- ½ cup Tone’s Poultry Gravy Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 can cream of chicken condensed soup (10.75 ounce can)
- ½ cup sour cream
- Serving suggestion: prepared rice, noodles or mashed potatoes
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In slow cooker, whisk together gravy mix, water, and cream of chicken soup until smooth. Add chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours. Once cooked to 165 degrees internal temperature, shred chicken in to large pieces using 2 forks. Serve over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.