4 to 6 Servings
|3 cups||panko bread crumbs|
|3 tsp||Tone’s® Citrus Grill Seasoning|
|1/2 tsp||Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper|
|3 lbs||Tilapia or other firm, white fish|
|8 to 12||(six-inch) flour tortillas|
|Corn or peanut oil, for frying|
1. Mix eggs and milk in a bowl; set aside.
2. Mix panko crumbs, Tone’s® Citrus Grill seasoning and Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper in a bowl.
3. Cut the fish into strips.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet to 375 degrees.
5. Dip the fish into the egg mixture and then in the bread crumbs.
6. Fry the fish until crispy and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Heat the tortillas in a warm skillet and assemble with the fish and toppings.
8. Squeeze fresh lime juice on top and finish with the Spicy Avocado Mayonnaise.
Spicy Avocado Mayonnaise
|1 avocado||peeled, pit removed|
|1/2 tsp||Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning|
|1/4 tsp||Tone’s® Ground Black Pepper|
Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth.