Creamy Garlic Sriracha Chicken Pasta
- Tone’s Sea Salt
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound linguine
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Tone’s Garlic Sriracha Seasoning Blend
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 big fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- Tone’s Sweet Leaf Basil
- Tone’s Garlic Powder
- Tone’s Lemon Pepper
- Tone’s Ground Black Pepper
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Bring water to boil in a large pot with 3 Tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook pasta, drain, and return to pot. Add 2 more tablespoons of olive oil and stir to prevent pasta from sticking. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sliced chicken, Tone’s Garlic Sriracha and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir until the seasoning and oil has coated all of the chicken.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan or skillet. Then add the chicken and sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the mushrooms, bell peppers, and onion. Continue cooking for 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and add heavy cream and slowly bring to simmer, stirring often. Add the basil, garlic powder, lemon pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Taste often and adjust to your liking. When it is perfect, add the pasta to the sauce, stir in, and serve. Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese.