|12 oz||Skinless Chicken Breast or Boneless Pork Loin|
|1 tsp||Tone’s® Citrus Grill Seasoning|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
1. In a bowl, coat chicken or pork with olive oil and Tone’s Citrus Grill Seasoning.
2. Heat pan on medium and cook meat until done. Let cool. Cut in to small, diced pieces.
|3 oz||yellow onion, diced small|
|3 oz||assorted colored peppers, diced|
|3 oz||canned roasted green chilies|
|3 oz||canned yellow corn|
|1 Tbsp||Tone’s® Citrus Grill Seasoning|
In a medium bowl mix vegetables and meat together with Tone’s® Citrus Grill Seasoning.
|12||corn or flour tortillas|
|6 oz||sour cream|
|6 oz||shredded mexican cheeses|
|non-stick vegetable spray|
1. Lay out 6 tortillas. Coat with equal amounts of sour cream. Top with equal amounts of vegetable and meat mix. Top each tortilla with 1-oz. of cheddar cheese. Place remaining tortillas on top of cheese.
2. Heat griddle or skillet on medium heat. Spray with pan coating, place quesadilla in pan. Cook until golden brown on each side.
3. Cut into quarters and serve with your favorite salsa.