|24||6 inch flour tortillas|
|2||medium Granny Smith apples|
|1/4 tsp||Tone’s® Chili Powder|
|1 tsp||Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon|
|1/4 Cup||brown sugar|
|2 Cups||shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|1 Tbsp||corn oil|
1. Mix together Tone’s® Chili Powder, Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon and brown sugar in a medium size bowl.
2. Rinse pecans with water and coat with chili powder, cinnamon and brown sugar mixture.
3. Spread coated pecans on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let cool. Dice Granny Smith apples to desired size.
5. Chop pecans to desired size.
6. In medium skillet, coat with corn oil and place 1- 6 inch tortilla in center of skillet. Top tortilla with desired amount of sharp cheddar, diced apples and pecans.
7. Top with 1- 6 inch tortilla and cook quesadilla until both sides are light brown.