Sweet and Spicy Candied Mixed Nuts
- 2/3 cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Tone’s Sweet and Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 2 cups whole cashews
- 2 cups pecan halves
- (Note: Nuts can be raw, or roasted and salted.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix corn syrup, sugar, and Sweet and Spicy Seasoning in a large bowl.
- Add nuts, and stir gently to coat.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes.
- Place on cooling racks, sprinkle with more seasoning if desired, and separate nuts with a fork.
- Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.