Skip to content
Chili Cheese Popcorn
- 12 cups fresh popped popcorn
- 1 bag 3.29 oz bag of microwave popcorn (recommend Orville Redenbacher’s Naturals Simply Salted)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups Fritos Original or Chili Cheese flavor
- 2-3 tablespoons Tone’s Chili Powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar, or Mexican blend cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons finely diced jalapeno pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare popcorn and toss with butter, Fritos and Tone’s Chili Powder. Spread out onto 2 baking sheets.
- Top with cheese and jalapenos.
- Bake about 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Season with salt and additional Chili Powder if desired.
- Serve immediately.