|4-8 ounce||boneless skinless chicken breast|
|1 ounce||olive oil|
|1 tablespoon||Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chicken breast on baking dish. Rub with oil and Tone’s Seasonings until well coated.
3. Bake in oven until chicken is at 185 degrees internal tempeture.
4. Remove and place in refrigerator until 40 degrees.
5. Remove and cut into small pieces. Set aside for dressing.
|1/2 cup||red onion, diced|
|1/2 cup||celery, diced|
|1 tsp||Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning|
1. In a small bowl, blend all ingredients until well blended.
2. Pour over diced chicken and mix well.
Serve as a sandwich or with bagel chips.