1. Rub mustard evenly over pork chops. Combine panko, Weber® Steak & Chop Seasoning and Tone’s® Dried Parsley in a bowl. Dredge pork chops in panko mixture.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat. Add pork chops to pan; sauté 3 to 5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of chop. Cook until internal temperature reaches 145º.
Roasted Garlic and Herb Butter
|½ cup||butter, softened|
|2 tsp||Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb® Seasoning|
|1 tsp||Tone’s® Dried Parsley|
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Place the seasoned butter on a small sheet of parchment or waxed paper, and form a 1-inch diameter log. Roll the parchment paper around the butter and refrigerate.
3. Place a small pat of the herb butter on pork chop before serving.
4. Can also be used on baked potatoes, steaks, bread and vegetables.