Gluten Free Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Category Tone's Gravy Mixes
- ¼ cup Tone’s Brown Gravy Mix
- ½ teaspoon dry ground ginger
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¾ pound flank steak cut, in to thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- rice (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together gravy mix, ginger and water. Set aside.
- Using a large skillet, heat oil to medium high heat, add beef strips and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and gravy mixture, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Serve over cooked rice, if desired.