Crawfish and Shrimp Boil
Category Cooking Today
- Spice Mix
- 2 oz. dry mustard
- 2 oz. Tone's® Ground Allspice
- 2 oz. Tone's® Chili Powder
- 2 oz. Tone's® Cayenne Pepper
- 2 oz. Tone's® Italian Seasoning
- 2 oz. Tone's® Granulated Garlic
- 2 oz. Tone's® Paprika
- 2 whole bay leaves
- Crawfish & Shrimp Boil
- 4-6 corn cobs, cut into thirds
- 1 bag little golden potatoes, whole
- Tone's® Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 lb. spice sausage link, chopped
- 1 lb. U/10 shrimp, peeled
- 1 bottle dark beer
- 1 master bin live crawfish
- Purge crawfish in water before cooking to clean off any mud. Place crawfish on ice overnight.
- Add all spices to a large pot of hot water. Stir. Add corn cobs, potatoes, Tone's® Salt and Pepper and spicy sausage. Allow to cook about 10 minutes.
- While other ingredients are cooking, go through crawfish and discard any dead ones, keeping the live crawfish aside for cooking. After ingredients have fully cooked, add shrimp, dark beer—cook about 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add live crawfish and cook for about 5 minutes.
- For serving: layer newspaper on a table and spread ingredients over the paper to serve!