Skip to content
Beer Cheese Dip
Jump to recipe
- 1 cup beer
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Argo® Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon Tone's® Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Tone's® Cayenne Pepper
- Combine beer and cheese in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
- Mix milk and corn starch in a small dish; whisk into saucepan along with garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Cook another 2 to 3 minutes until sauce is thickened.