|1/2 cup||butter, melted|
|2 tsp||Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning|
|1/4 tsp||baking soda|
|1 cup||all-purpose flour|
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare an 8 or 9 inch baking pan with baking spray.
1. In a bowl mix the butter, eggs and buttermilk.
2. In a larger bowl mix the sugar, Roasted Garlic Seasoning, salt, baking soda, flour and corn meal.
3. Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Pour into the prepared pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.