|8 oz||cream cheese, room temperature|
|2 tsp||Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning|
|8 oz||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|4 oz||parmesan cheese|
|6 oz||chopped pepperoni or cooked crumbled Italian sausage|
|8 oz||assorted bell peppers, chopped|
|4 oz||pizza sauce|
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning.
3. Spread in the bottom of greased pie dish.
4. Combine cheeses, meat and peppers. Sprinkle ½ over cream cheese mixture.
5. Top with pizza sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture over pizza sauce.
6. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Serve with bread sticks or your favorite chip.