½ roasted green poblano pepper, julienned
½ roasted red pepper, julienned
2 slices thick cut bacon, julienned
¼ cup Red Onions
2 Corn Tortillas
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon Cilantro
Tone’s Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
Mexican Mixed Cheeses
1. Drizzle olive oil over 1 poblano and 1 red pepper. Grill until soft. Slice ½ of each pepper julienne style.
2. Sauté 2 slices of thick cut bacon in olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle with Tone’s Southwest Chipotle Seasoning. Remove bacon grease from saucepan.
3. Add ¼ cup of red onions to the skillet with the bacon. Once the onions begin to soften, add in peppers. Continue to sauté until vegetables are soft.
4. Heat 2 corn tortillas in a small skillet until warm. Remove the tortillas and place on a plate.
5. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the small skillet. Cook 2 eggs over easy in the skillet. Sprinkle the eggs with Tone’s Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
6. Layer ½ of the bacon mixture on top of 1 tortilla. Sprinkle with Mexican mixed cheeses. Place the second tortilla on top of the cheese. Cover the tortilla with the remainder of the bacon mixture. Top with the cooked eggs. Sprinkle the eggs with cheese and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Serve with a side of salsa or sour cream.