2 portabella mushrooms
1 bag of uncooked pizza dough
2 balls fresh mozzarella, sliced
4-5 pieces prosciutto, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
4-6 leaves fresh basil, rolled and cut
Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1. Scrape the insides of two portabella mushrooms out. Brush the inside and outside of each mushroom with olive oil. Generously coat the inside and outside of each mushroom with Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
2. Grill the mushrooms at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove from the grill.
3. Slice each mushroom julienne style. Set aside for now.
4. Flour a cutting board and place the pizza dough on top. Slice the dough in half. Punch each half down and stretch into ovals. Set aside for now.
5. Mix olive oil and Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning in a small bowl. Baste each half of the dough with the olive oil mixture. Hand stretch both pieces of dough, and place them on a grill at medium heat. Close the grill’s lid and cook for several minutes.
6. Flip the dough after it doubles in size. Top each half with fresh mozzarella cheese slices, prosciutto, grilled mushrooms, red pepper, and Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Grill with the lid shut for several minutes, until the cheese begins to melt. Move the pizza from the grill, and sprinkle each one with fresh basil.