2 cloves garlic, chopped
4-6 tablespoons Weber Steak and Chop Seasoning, divided
1-1/2 lbs beef tenderloin, cut into 3 ounce cubes
2 Yukon Potatoes
1 Red Onion, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 orange pepper, sliced
1. Mix 2 cloves of chopped garlic, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of Weber Steak and Chop Seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside for now.
2. Place 10-12 pieces of beef tenderloin pieces in a large bowl. Pour the olive oil mixture over the beef. Toss the beef until it’s well coated. Set aside.
3. Slice two Yukon Gold potatoes into oblong pieces that are about ¼ inch thick. Place them in a large bowl. Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of Weber Steak and Chop Seasoning over the top of the potatoes, then mix in olive oil. Toss the potatoes until they’re well coated.
4. Place pepper slices, onion slices, and mushrooms in a large bowl. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, then sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons of Weber Steak and Chop Seasoning. Toss to coat.
5. Thread the mushrooms, peppers, onions and beef onto a skewer or wire cable.
6. Place the skewers to the back of a grill on medium high heat, and place the potato slices in the front. Turn the skewers and the potatoes halfway through cooking. Cook until the beef and vegetables are tender, and the potatoes have grill marks.